Well, there is good news! You can make your own from all-natural ingredients and it won't cost much at all! These make EXCELLENT gifts, too!
From Apartment Therapy:
What You Need
4 cups of Water
4 oz Castille Soap (like Dr. Bronner's which you can buy scented or unscented and it's totally green and can be used for cleaning around the house and your body)
3 oz of either Glycerin* or Coconut Oil (both lather well and are skin softeners)
Essential Oil (use your imagination to come up with fun and exciting combos!)
Container for your concoction (non glass is best for near the bath)
(you can also add a couple-- and I really do mean just a couple, because too many could stain the bathtub-- drops of food coloring to the mix to make the bubble bath just a little more fun)
*Glycerin is any pure soap, normally a transparent bar, made without synthetic detergents. You can buy it online or sometimes at the drugstore. Pure vegetable glycerin is usually available at Whole Foods Market. If you buy drugstore or craft store glycerin, be aware that it is likely petroleum based.
1. Mix water with castille and glycerin or coconut oil.
2. Add 4-5 drops of your choice of essential oil.
3. Mix well.
4. Pour your bubble bath into the container. It should keep for quite a while.
5. Fill bathtub with water and pour in a couple of ounces of bubble bath.
6. Take a deep breath and soak.