Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dining on my mind

Now that we are a family of five, I need a dining table that will fit our space a little better. Our current dining table is not using the space as efficiently as we need. These dining and kitchen spaces really struck my fancy!



I love the natural wood, the warm colors, the sparkle of the ceramics




I love the muted tones; the rustic, curated look




I love the light and airy feel




I love the warmth, the combination of wood tones and painted pieces, the gorgeous roman shade




I love the rich colors and pops of red, the warm glowing wood tones




I love the combination of french country with a homey 1920s feeling. Looks very useful and approachable




This is pretty much the exact table I want for the dining room, although I would love a trestle style.

No comments:

Post a Comment